Monday, August 15, 2011

hi

It's been awhile. I've been getting married and getting used to being married.  I've also been moving in, starting a new job, and preparing for school.  Life has been full.  I would apologize for not posting in ages, but I'm honestly not sorry for enjoying real life and neglecting the online world for awhile.  It's been wonderful.  I highly recommend it.
Married life is wonderful. I tell anyone who'll listen to me (and some who I'm sure wish they couldn't) that it's been the best two months of my life so far.  To be mutually crazy in love with someone, and then get to live with an monopolize on that person, and do the everyday humdrum things while smiling at and hugging that person, is happiness itself.  Not every moment is glorious, but even the less-than-lovely ones can be sweet.  I'm learning that it's not simply love, but God's unconditional love that covers a multitude of sins.  Relying on that is how we get over the hurdles.
So right now I'm pushing onward into my own version of happily-ever-after. :) and it's great. I hope everyone else has had as wonderful a summer as I have. (But I personally like mine best!)
Til later,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment